JOB TITLE: Grab & Go Cashier
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Fresh Market Place Supervisor
PREPARED BY: Human Resources
PREPARED DATE: October 31, 2015
Under the direction of the Fresh Market Place Supervisor, The Soda Bar Server/Cashier is responsible for serving cold and hot Soda Bar food items while keeping food prep areas clean and sanitized. Also provide outstanding guest service utilizing the Rock Solid Guest Service Standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Soda Bar Servers are responsible for setting up and breaking down the Soda Bar area according to established procedures.
• Serving casino guests their complimentary drinks on the casino floor and the gaming pit.
• Fill out required paperwork for proper billing process to designated departments.
• Required to stay at the register if they are designated cashiers for the shift.
• Perform duties in a timely, expeditious and professional manner.
• Requisition supplies from the kitchen and complete necessary paperwork to insure proper credit.
• Provide outstanding guest service utilizing the Rock Solid Guest Service Standards.
• Adhere to company policies and procedures.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
• At least one (1) year prior money handling experience.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Preferred experience in restaurant and/or other type of food and beverage operation, enough to have the appropriate knowledge and skill level in service and willingness to learn
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen
NOTE: Native American preference will be given
• High Integrity
• Positive Attitude
• Teamwork Oriented
• Performance Driven
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, & Certifications:
• Customer service focused and solution oriented
• Must be able to lift, reach, bend, and stoop
• Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on restaurant needs
• Be punctual and reliable in attendance
• Ability to attain Food Handlers certification, if required
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time in a smoke filled environment
• Must have good dexterity and full use of both hands.
• Must have a strong back for bending, reaching, and rotated while performing job duties.
• Must be able to withstand the physical nature of food service business.
• Must be able to perform at a high level of efficiency and poise.
• Must be able to communicate with customers and staff on a professional basis at all times.
• Must be able to withstand prolonged periods if standing and walking and must be able to lift 30 lbs or more.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required