POSITION TITLE: Bingo Inventory Control Clerk/Dual Rate Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Bingo Manager
APROVED BY: Human Resources
PREPARED DATE: June 5, 2019
Under supervision of the Bingo Manager, the Bingo Inventory Control Clerk/Dual Rate Supervisor is responsible for inventory of all bingo equipment, materials and stock to include receiving shipments of all bingo supplies; maintaining stock of inventory and supplies to prevent shortages; keeping equipment supplies and relative materials in a neat and orderly and controlled fashion to avoid waste and prevent errors.
When serving in the capacity of Dual Rate Supervisor, will be responsiblefor assisting the Bingo Manager in the supervision of Bingo Associates on assigned shift. Supervises, schedules and coordinates staff in the preparation and facilitation of bingo game sessions. Acts as support and back up to Bingo Associates and assumes their duties when necessary.Responsible to a high degree of accuracy; attention to detail of inventory and game integrity.Provides excelled service and gaming experience within Tesuque PROUD service standards to all guests.
NOTE: Native American preference will be given
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs all functions in accordance with applicable Tribal, Federal laws, gaming regulations and policies and procedures.
- Maintains and ensures secure and restricted access to the Bingo Inventory Room.
- Receives shipments of bingo equipment, materials and supplies; verifies product and serial numbers against shipping invoice for accuracy and integrity.
- Maintains running stock of inventory and supplies to prevent shortages; keeps supplies in a neat, orderly and controlled fashion to avoid waste and prevent errors.
- Verifies floor clerks and POS cashiers inventory count; issues additional inventory to floor clerks and POS cashiers when needed; keeps accurate records of issued out and returned inventory; balances inventory to match floor sales makes a closing count and report.
(Dual Rate Supervisor) Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures consistent high standards of guest service; promptly responds to guest needs.
- Assists in the supervision of scheduling and coordinating staff in the preparation and facilitation of Bingo Game sessions.
- Acts as support and back up to Bingo Associates and assumes their duties when necessary.
- Assists the Bingo Manager to ensure comprehension and compliance of departmental and company procedures; trains, schedules, supervises and evaluates department staff.
- Works and coordinates with the Bingo Manager in the preventative maintenance-upkeep and replacement of bingo equipment and materials as needed.
- Cleans assigned section(s) at end of each shift.
- Attends and satisfactorily completes all required training as assigned and required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
3-5 years’ experience in inventory control, gaming related or supervisory capacity preferred.
- Must be 21 years old orolder
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and backgroundinvestigation
- Must be able to hold gaming license.
Knowledge, Abilities, Skills, and Certifications:
- Must possess a clear and articulate announcing voice and a personality that will command the interest and attention of audience of players and potential players.
- Ability to work within a highly stressful environment while remaining calm and professional.
- Ability to work accurately and with good attention to detail.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations quickly and accurately.
- Proficient computer skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, bend for extended periods; reach with hands and arms; talk and listen on a regular basis; Ability to work for extended periods in an office under artificial fluorescent lighting with varying noise levels and in a smoke filled environment.
Work is generally performed in an office and Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening and/or weekend work may be required as well as extended hours and irregular shifts.